Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome

Hey Y'all, this is the first post from your one and only Rockford Foodie. You might say to yourself, what does this guy know about food and why should I listen to him? Well, while I am not trained in the exquisite art of cuisine... I don't really know where I was going with this so I will start over.
Rockford needs this website because when I moved here a few years ago, I asked people for reviews and looked at Yelp and other websites. One thing I found was that McDonald's was rated #3 for best Rockford breakfasts by the people of Rockford. WTF Rockford? Seriously, McDonalds? I mean their breakfast is tasty, but is it really in your top 5? Also, no offense to the Yelp reviewers because I love that website, but you don't really know what you're getting - you got people saying its awesome because the waitress gave them an extra margarita or rating it low because the chips were somewhat stale. With me you are getting a review from a someone who knows how food should be and how it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment